We take privacy of information seriously, and will follow all applicable data protection legislation when collecting, using and storing your personal information. This information is for RTG use only and will not be shared with any third parties. Any information collected is purely to help us communicate with you and to assess suitability.
When you contact RTG tuition and register an interest in tuition, we may collect and process the following information:
About your child(ren):
- their name;
- date of birth;
- which school he/she attends;
- the reason for interest in tuition.
- your name;
- contact telephone numbers
- email address
- your postal address
No one at RTG will ever ask you to confirm your account details or payment method by email or mobile communication. If you receive any such request, please do not respond to it. RTG will not be liable for any losses encumbered under these circumstances.
- RTG may use your personal information to send you details of products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you.
- RTG may communicate offers to prospective members, current members or cancelled members’ details of products or services we consider may be of interest to them.
- All RTG customers (past and present) are offered the option of unsubscribing from our mailing lists.
- In the unlikely event that you decide not to join RTG, we may feel it is appropriate to contact you in order to reschedule the appointment or to gain feedback from you regarding your decision.
- If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change your preferred method of communication that we use to contact you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 228 9779. Alternatively you can also write to us at RTG Tuition, 43 Meads Lane, Seven Kings. IG3 8QL
- We may contact you at any point in the future regarding your child’s academic needs.
- Upon termination of contract with us, your data will be stored securely.
Links to third party sites:
Our website contains links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites or their policies.
These websites have their own privacy policies and that you need to read and consider separately from RTG.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from
- The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data
- To see our most popular sources of business
- To monitor and track the use of our member-only online services
Access to Information
Should you require access to what information we hold about you, then please email us at email@example.com
Updates to this policy
We do sometimes update this policy from time to time by changing it on the website. You may therefore want to return here regularly to view our most up to date policy. This privacy and cookies policy was last updated in May 2018.
Any transmission is at your own risk as we cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. In the event that there is an interception of your personal information or unauthorised access or use of our database, we will not be liable or responsible for any resulting misuse of your personal information.
YOUR LOGIN AND PASSWORD
It is your responsibility for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
AMENDMENTS TO OUR POLICY